Hagerstown: An Illustrated Description,
Updegraffs' Retail Stores!
THE LARGEST IN THE STATE.
Our Stores keep every article for Male and Female Wear from birth to death, (except ladies' hats and bonnets,) with a multitude of other useful and necessary articles.
TWELVE GREAT STORES IN ONE!
1 Dry goods, silks and laces
2. Nations and materials for fancy work
3. Underwear and children’s dresses
4. Wraps, shawls, furs and trimmings
5. Shoes, Gum Goods, Gossamers
6. Umbrellas, Parasols, Fans, Satchels and Trunks, Metals, Leather and Willow Goods
1. Hats and Caps
2. Shoes and Gum Goods
3. Furnishings and Underwear
4. Ready-made clothing
5. Piece goods and tailoring
6. Canes, umbrellas, satchels, trunks, robes, and carriage spreads.
We Keep the Goods the People Want and Sell Them at Prices to Please the People.
T. J. C. Williams
Western Maryland Room, Washington County Free Library
22 x 14 cms
Hagerstown, Md., The Mail publishing company
Hagerstown (Md.)--Description and travel; Hagerstown (Md.)--History--19th century
Washington County (Md.), 1887