Song hits and Guess Who?
SONG HITS AT O. H. S.
No Foolin' - Miss Conley
I'm a Dreamer - Leona Browning
Horses, Horses - Mr. Graser
Jerry - Elvin Iman
Oh, Mother I'm Wild.- Charles Dodge
Ain't Misbehavin'- Joe Sollars
Have a Little Faith in Me - Arthur Lawton
I'm Going On a Diet - Miss Kraft
Little by Little - Mildred Stemple
Rosie - Walter Killius
I'm Flyin' High, But I've Got a Feelin' I'm Fallin' - Bernard Gonder
I'm So Glad My Mama Don't Know Where I'm At - Dick Roy
I Learned About Women From Her - Howard Rathbun
Bigger and Better Than Ever - Nell Helbig
Sing that Song to Somebody Else - Miss Broadwater
Cryin' for the Carol-lines - "Sparkie" Casteel
Slow An' Easy - Student Body
Ain't No Sin - The Faculty
1. Who is it we both fear and respect,
And Oh! How we tremble when we hear her steps
2. "Here now, here now", he shouts from morn till night
While the Freshman Boys chew gum with all their might
3. When she is strutting down the street
She often loses control of her feet.
4. "A hair pin here, a hair pin there,
Fall down hair, I don't care."
5. Fishing worms and grasshoppers she does dissect
And gathers frogs by the peck.
6. In Gonder's Drug store he does stand,
And gazes at the Court House grand.
7. Desserts and soups she serves with skill,
And guarantees NOT to make you ill.
8. Cows and horses are his bane,
And Freshman Boys he tries to tame.
9. In dreams she is directing Sousa's Band,
You can guess that by the wave of her hand.
10. Tall and handsome, with big blue eyes,
He is already taken, so girls get wise.
11. A jolly good sport of school
She is willing to help us in whatever we do.
12. Pupils, pupils, you have loafed all week,
So in this QUIZ see who can beat.
13. He has red hair and he is fat and jolly;
Telling funny stories is his hobby.
Senior Class, Oakland High School
Ruth Enlow Library, Oakland
27 x 19 cms
School yearbooks; Oakland (Md.)--Genealogy
Oakland (Md.), 1930